Flat Fee Listing is the Future
A Smarter Way To Sell Your Home.
How Flat Fee MLS Listing Works
Here is good idea of what’s really happening…
We understand the FSBO dream…”Who needs an agent? I can do this myself!”.
The reality is that ‘By Owner’ yard signs, open house signs just don’t work like they used to. You don’t get the exposure you need to get in front of many buyers.
Fact is that a Realtor is free to a buyer.
For this reason buyers go with a real estate agent. And because of that reason you get the most exposure if your property is in front of agents on the MLS! The MLS can bring in multiple offers vs the lookie-lous from your FSBO yard sign.
With a Flat Fee MLS listing you don’t pay the traditional 6-7%…
Pay as little as $99 to get in front of these buyers.
You offer the buyers agent a commission, which is usually half or even less. Whatever you’d like to offer.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH LISTING
- 3 – 6 Month Local MLS + Realtor.com listing.
- The same MLS used by all Realtors.
- Upload 3, 6 or 24 photos of your property. (UPGRADE TO 24 FOR $49!)
- MAXIMUM EXPOSURE FOR YOUR PROPERTY, Listing Syndication to MANY POPULAR Real Estate websites.
- You get all the state required disclosure forms and listing contracts.
- If an unrepresented buyer finds your property through one of the hundreds of websites it will be featured on, you retain your right to sell it yourself and pay NO additional fees or commissions to anybody.
- As soon as your property gets listed you can share your professional Realtor.com listing on Social Media or email it to friends and family.
- Receive showing appointment calls/text/email from agents.
- No long-term listing agreement, cancel anytime.
- Your Name & Contact information on your MLS listing so realtors contact you directly.
BENEFITS OF MLS LISTING
- Over 80% of homes sold in the United States are sold through the MLS.
- The MLS will get your home in front of all real estate agents whom have qualified buyers.
- Your listing will also show up on hundreds of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Redfin.com, RE/Max, Centruy 21, Coldwell Banker and many more.
- Instead of paying 6-7% to a traditional realtor, you can save on the listing end (which is typically about half) and list your home Flat Fee for as little as $99 (saving your thousands of dollars).
Your Flat Fee Listing Includes
24 Photos on the MLS
Sell With Ease
Unlimited Property Description
SELL your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Have To Pay A Seller's Agent Commissions?
No. You just pay a Flat Listing Fee as little as $99 to get the MLS exposure for your FSBO property.
Can I Get More Help From the Agent?
Almost all the agents in our network will provide additional services including contract review, negotiating, and close of sale. These services are subject to an additional charge.
Do I Have To Pay A Buyer's Agent Commissions?
Yes. If a Buyer’s agent sees your listing on the MLS and brings a buyer you must pay the buyer’s agent a commission if you accept the offer.
The commission you’re willing to pay must be stated on your MLS listing details. We recommend that you offer a commission between 2% – 3% because your listing will be competing with other listings for agent’s attention.
How Many Photos Will I Get?
6 or 24 MLS Photos. You can upgrade the 3 Month or 6 Month Standard to 24 MAX PHOTOS for only $49.
Our 6 Month Premium listing options includes MAX MLS photos, 24! If necessary you can mail in hard copy of your photos to be scanned and uploaded.
Do I Have to Pay a Buyer's Agent Commission if I Find my Own Buyer?
No. No additional fees or commissions are paid if you find your own buyer. And you can cancel your Flat Fee Listing anytime.